Interested in joining up.

Started by Deadxero, 07.01.2017 04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadxero

Hello all!

I came across your recruiting thread on the forums and am interested in joining depending on play times. I wasn't sure if you were more EU centric, or spread across US time zones as well. I like that you have an active recruiting thread, and that you are looking for mature/like minded players over all else.

I am 37, live in the eastern US (-0500,) and play mostly in the evenings, later on the weekends. I've been a mechwarrior fan since MW2, and am currently looking into getting into the table top side with some friends. I was into MWO from the beginning and originally purchased one of the founders packs, but am now returning from a long absence. A lot has changed, still getting used to all of the clan mechs and community warfare =)

My search for a group of good people to drop with lead me to your unit, hopefully our play times coincide. I look forward to the chance to drop with you in the near future!

John MacAllister

Hello Deadxero,

our player-base is mostly German (GMT+1) and our prime time is 8pm-10pm witch is 2pm-4pm in your Time-Zone. If that is fine for you than you are welcome.

Best regards

Mac

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Hi Deadxero,
Please let us know if this is managable for you. If it is, then I am more than willing to send you a Unit invite. Nevertheless, I send you a frind invite, I am looking forward to playing with you  :ok:

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Deadxero

Ah, that's too bad on the play times, I was hoping there would be overlap. I will likely keep looking for a group that a little closer on availability, but if you ever happen to be up late, shoot me an invite, I'd be happy to group up and take it to the clans =)

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Try the ninth sword of the dragon [9SD] (???) they are from northern US I think, and they are a preaty nice bunch of people.

I any case, we will send you an invite, when we are in need for some talented people to kick some claners  :ok:

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"