Zenfall's Application

Started by Zenfall, 04.02.2020 03:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenfall

Hello everyone,

I'm a returning player. I used to play with Ryuken-ni (an Oceania Unit) back when I lived in Thailand. I'm now in the US. I started playing MWO at the beginning of open-beta.

I'm having fun with it again and wanted to join team play. I'm available to play during the weekly events, which is midday in my timezone.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield :)

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Konnichi-wa Zenfall-san,
We feel honored by your application. We are looking forward to fighting with us on the battlefield!
You will receive several friend invites from us and a unit invite will follow. In the meantime join us on our discord channel, usually on wednesdays and sundays there are a few people there. We play MWO and MW5 so in any case drop by and lets pulverize some Mechs.

Till then have good time!

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Zenfall

Thanks for the game tonight Hopefully I'll reconfigure my mic so you guys can hear me better.
Cheers!

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

It was fun, looking forward to some more games with you!!!

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Jonas "Warschnuffel" Maltex

Yes! I will play on sunday for sure! Looking forward to it! :)

John MacAllister

Welcome to the 36th Dieron Recruits

More informations in the Topic: First steps in the 36th Dieron or ,,Hello! I am the new one, what do I have to do first?"

Sorry thwe Topic is a little bit outdated but as first step maybe usefull.

Best Regards