Fixer RC applying for recruitment.

Started by Fixer RC, 12.12.2019 11:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Fixer RC

Hello.

I'm a returning player after years of absence and i'm looking for a friendly Clan/group of players to play with.

I dont like to solo around i'm more a team player.

I own 4 mechs (2 heavy & 2 assault) that i equipped to provide close, medium, long range fire power or for supporting the team.

I'm not really familiar with the new skill tree but i'm starting to understand it.

Let me know if is possible to join your Clan, and if you have questions plz ask, i'll try to answer as quickly as possible.

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Konnichi-wa Fixer RC-san,

Thanks you for considering us. We would be glad to fight with you in MWO (or MW5  :mrgreen:)

As soon as I get home I will send you a frind request and later a unit invite. Please feel free to visit our Discord channel.

We are looking forward to fighting with you!!!

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Jonas "Warschnuffel" Maltex

Oh yeah, welcome Fixer and i hope to see you on our discord soon. :) Right now we are playing lots of MW5 Coop, but are still rocking MW:O :)

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

I have heard that this old MechWarrior called "Fixer RC" is from Italy. Do not trust him, he cannot be reliable, I know cause I am Italian too!

Welcome aboard! Benvenuto :)
"[...] Mechwarriors who don't care about Winning or Losing, they just live for the Fighting." - Heir Apparent by Michael A. Stackpole

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

"[...] Mechwarriors who don't care about Winning or Losing, they just live for the Fighting." - Heir Apparent by Michael A. Stackpole

Yes you are. And now you have someone to talk to in your own "Devils Language" while we understand shit. :D

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

I remember that according to History you are a "Barbarian" due to your language :P

Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

... and because we drink wine unadulterated! Don't forget the really barbaric part! :mrgreen: