Planetary Invasion Campaign: Black Sails on the Horizone

Started by Onai "Oni" Tekimata, 09.05.2019 21:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas "Warschnuffel" Maltex

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

Onai you are not in the list! I am disappointed! :D Secondly, those damn pirates tried to recruit me this morning! I am looking at you Malte!
"[...] Mechwarriors who don't care about Winning or Losing, they just live for the Fighting." - Heir Apparent by Michael A. Stackpole

Yap. I fucked up. :> Still ... you would have made one great pirate.

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

I will be the refery, so it is best not to activily play.

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

"[...] Mechwarriors who don't care about Winning or Losing, they just live for the Fighting." - Heir Apparent by Michael A. Stackpole

Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

So now we got a nice roster and know who will be on which side. But who will be using which mech?

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

RP ON:

The Sensor-Tech looked at the little point on his radar screen, looked again to verify he was not dreaming. "Sumimasen! I have a Dropship that deviates from the regular traffic rout and is heading, I think, towards the northern continent!". The Master Chief Petty Officer leaned over the mans shoulder. He padded the nervous Tech. "Call them, and ask what the why the deviate, Nomura-kun. Follow the standard procedure, wakarimasu-ka?"

"Captain! We got an incoming transmission from Murchison flight control. They ask what we are doin'." The shout from the Com-Tech was almost lost in the tremendous noise from the rumbling Dropship as it rolled and corrected its course. "No reply, maybe we have some more minutes as the dirty Dracs try to figure out what is happening. And then it will all be too late for them, mates. HAHA!". Captain Nash Rackham pushed a few keys on his command console. "Boys! Saddle up! Its getting hot! All pilots to their Battlemechs!"

Tech Nomura shook his head. "Sumimasen! No reply, I tried four times." The Master Chief shook his head likewise. "Well then? What is the procedure? We...". "... alert the Garrison! Hai!".
Nomura was almost shacking for nervousness.

RP OFF:

Today beginning from 2000 we will do the campaign. Goal is that we do at least one, better two matches.

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

RP ON:

Chu-I Girisha looked at the carnage in the Millow valley. The fire was still raging inside the broken chassis of the Firestarter. From time to time single bullets from the machine gun ammunition exploded and the Techs would not dare to go to close to the wreckage. The Med-Tech was done with caring for his wounds. He looked after the growling hover APC as it transported the captured enemy pilots for interrogation to the capitol. They managed to head of a heavy lance of the invaders but at a great cost. Nevertheless, this would teach them not to underestimate the Dieron warriors.

Captain Rackham looked at his unit roster and marked off the killed or captured pilots. A shame for the good Mechs... How did his dad say? "Live is cheap, Mechs are expensive" Well, at least they did not have to share the booty with the five lost ones. He shrugged as he remembered the Com-techs question: "Captain? Shall we send a rescue party?" How perthetic. The rumbling of Mechs and vehicles leaving the the Dropship woke him up from his thoughts.
"Faster you maggots! I want to be off this Snake infested mud ball as fast as I can!" His investments could still pay of.

First Match: Main Force Landing
Veridian Bog, Skirmish, 5 vs 5

The Battle raged short but intense. At close range the Dierons were able to defeat the pirates, winning 5 to 3. From a spectators point of view the last two minutes were decisive, as the combatants got close, exchanging PPC, LRM and Laser fire, finishing it in close quarter combat.
I had my fun watching it, and I hope you had fun and excitement fighting it.

Looking forward to the next matches.

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

After the short discussion yesterday evening (and beating some dirty Smoke Jaguars on HPG Manifold as loyal DCMS Warriors :keule: , with assistance of 12DG Mercenaries  :wall: ), we found that this week will be no good week for further Matches, so I propose next Monday 01.07, wakarimasu-ka?

Please post comments here.

Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura

Mensereg

Next week i can´t cause of my shift times (during the week)
What you see is your Death

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

I will make myself available so no worries.

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

The main complaint was the to long waiting periode. I know the reason and I mention it as part that can (or lets say must) be improved.
So please improve the planning time and just field what is available, after all its just a game  :-*