Gunpla!

Started by Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi, 16.01.2019 19:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

Hello! I have decided to share pics of my Gunpla Kits! I am ages away to be able to properly assemble higher grades so I will share pics of my HGUC! Feedback (I am looking at you Onai and Bayjan!) is always appreciated.

First one is the starter set with Gundam RX-78-02 and Zaku Type II!

"[...] Mechwarriors who don't care about Winning or Losing, they just live for the Fighting." - Heir Apparent by Michael A. Stackpole

Joshua "Gaookami" O'Connell

Isn't it "Qapla"?

The good old Gundam. Loved the animated series as a kid.
Gelber Vogel fliegt
Grauer Drache weise flieht
Ehre ist mir Pflicht

Red petals flying
Life is flowing so do I
Leaving signs behind

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

WONDERFULL!!!

I have build some nice models. I will make some nice pictures when I am at home.

Momentarily I am a proud owner of:

MS-06 Zaku II
MS-06 FZ Zaku II Kai (Fritz Helmet)
MS-06JK Zaku half cannon
MS-11 Act Zaku
MSM-03 Gogg
MSM-04 Acguy (very old model)
RGM-79 GM
RGM-79G GM Command

On the workbench is:
MS-06K Zaku Cannon (old model)
MS-06R Zaku II High mobility type (old model, I do a custom paintjob on it)
MS-06D Zaku Desert Type (old model)
MS-06R-2 Zaku Johnny Ridden (old model)
RGM 79 GM Sniper Custom (old model)

Since the old models come in just one plastic color I will have to airbrush them to look nice. I like the colors from the Zaku Cannon and the Desert Zaku, so I think I will stick with it. But of course Johnny Ridden deserves a red Zaku (of course!!!!).

As you can see, Onai likes Zakus. If more of you could play MSG BO2 then we would found the 36th Zeon Mobile Suit Squad.

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

BayYan

The Gunpla also has a wonderful box art!
One of my favorites.

By the way, The rifle, Franz EF-KAR98K, is a setting designed based on real "Kar98k" in the story of Gundam. That developer is German.

-----

Gunpla that I made in the past.

Mater-grade
MS-06R-1A Zaku II High Mobility Type (Shin Matsunaga custom)
MSM-03 Gogg

RX-78GP01 GUNDAM GP01 (ZEPHYRANTHES)
RX-78GP03S GUNDAM GP03S (STAMEN)

High-grade
YMS-15 Gyan
RX-78GP03 GUNDAM GP03 (DENDROBIUM) 1/550 scale
ORX-005 GAPLANT

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

Quote from: BayYan on 17.01.2019 11:46
The Gunpla also has a wonderful box art!

I agree!

Ok Nr.2 of my collection, a "Must Have", Char's Zaku II! SIEG ZEON!

"[...] Mechwarriors who don't care about Winning or Losing, they just live for the Fighting." - Heir Apparent by Michael A. Stackpole

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Zaku Gang (left to right):
MS-11 Act Zaku
MS-06 Zaku II
MS-06JK Zaku half cannon

The Red Comet in MA-06 Zaku II (with all the Weapons that I could fit to it  :mrgreen: )

A MSM-03 Gogg harrasing a RGM-79G GM Command

Regular RGM-79 GM

The Fritz Helmet Zaku II, a MS-06 FZ Zaku II Kai

A RMS-106 Hizack (that thing regularly drops out of by bock shelf... it is a little suicidal  :gaga: )

A ZGMF-1017 Miguel's GINN from Gundam Wing (I like the sword, but have to paint it, as it is, it looks not good)

A very old MSM-04 Acguy Model (manufactured as I was 6, so VERY old)

My pride and joy. A MS-06R Zaku II High mobility type.
Again an old model. Since the old ones need to be painted I chose for a desert version. As you might see, I like a worn and torn look. This Zaku has seen some action and has scratches. So expect my other projects to have a similar look.

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

Onai you make StarBlaze so proud :3

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

Zaku I! Not one of my best models since, back in the day, I didn't have any proper technique at all, in fact, you can see that there are some leftover "Spurs" on it.

BayYan

Quote from: Onai "Oni" Tekimata on 29.01.2019 16:14

A MSM-03 Gogg harrasing a RGM-79G GM Command

"SASUGA Gogg DA! NANTOMO-NAIZE!"

When I watch the photograph, I also came to want a box of Gogg again!

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

The Gogg is very nice and was fun to build. I like the detailed single fingers  :mrgreen: I think they usualy come in Real Grade (?). Anyway the kit is cheap and it is a big fat Zeon Mobile Suit, so I had to have it  :mrgreen:

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

Next! Still HGUC, RX-75 and RX-77-2. The Guncannon is still one of my favorites. I should grab the new version :)

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

Here it comes the Gouf! I really like this MS and moreover its iconic pilot Ramba Ral, it is a very interesting character!

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

*Smoke cloud* Ninja MS, the Dom!

BayYan

Quote from: Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi on 20.02.2019 19:04
Here it comes the Gouf! I really like this MS and moreover its iconic pilot Ramba Ral, it is a very interesting character!

Speaking of the GOUF pilot, this person is also popular.
https://youtu.be/q4kEuNfbTWc

Btw, What does this look like?

Green Pokemon Ball?
No!

Big ZAKU HEAD! lol

About 20 kinds are sold in the ZAKU head series.
It is only parts of the head but it is very elaborate.

New product I saw in Akihabara today.

MS Gustav Karl (Unicorn Ver)

MS KÄMPFER with Chain mines VS GUNDAM NT-1 Full armor

GRIFF...

Rai "StarBlaze" Akahoshi

Quote from: BayYan on 27.02.2019 17:25
Speaking of the GOUF pilot, this person is also popular.
https://youtu.be/q4kEuNfbTWc

Ah that's 8th Mobile Suit Team!