36th Regulars Artwork: The Dawn of Dieron

Started by Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura, 14.11.2018 10:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura

Dear fellow MechWarriors,

the 36th Dieron Regulars are very pleased to announce, that the famous BT artist Spooky777 has just finished a marvellous piece of artwork for our regiment. Thank you very much for your brilliant work!

About the scene:
We didn't want to create just another battlescene, even if those are awesome. But there are already plenty of those artworks around and so we took a different approach. We wanted to have a moment of contemplation during dawn, just bevor the next battle.

As you surely have noticed, the Mechs in the picture already bear some scars, some pillars of black smoke in the rear are proof to intense fighting the day or night before. The tactical numbers of the Mechs vary greatly, so this could be a hastely put together lance - maybe during the 4th Succession War or the War of 3039.

With this picture we also wanted to honor some of our members, who already have passed away in the 24 years of our units existance. As long as we live, they too shall live.

Sayonara
Tai-sa Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Absolutly marvelouse! I realy like it! Many many thnaks to Skoopy777 and our Tai-sa Storyteller, who kept to this project for many many months (I think almost 1,5 years) and did all the communication with the artist.

Great great great! I will have it printed for my office.

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Aeryo

Instant Desktop background! Love it !  (y) :-D Great work and detail! Big thanks to Spooky777 and Story!

Hoshi "Terry" Toranaga

Genial, gibt es dass auch in der vollen 4k Auflösung?
Hoshi "Terry" Toranaga