First Expansion! BATTLETECH - FLASHPOINT

Started by Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura, 21.08.2018 15:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

YEAH!!! More close range slice and dice!!!

ONAI WANTS FLASHPOINT NOW!!!!

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

Yepp. Gonna be fun. Chippidichopchopchop :seppuku:

Pics reveal the three Mechs: Cyclops, Crab and Hatchetman.

Plus: Extended drops aka Flashpoints. I'm guessing it's going into the same direction as the last story-mission aka consecutive drops (hopefully without the possibility to restock your ammunition/armor). This would give the game much more strategical depth, because it would further limit cookie-cutting without doing the honest-man. (y)

Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura

I think ammunition will not be of any concern, because now it is kinda "auto-refill" after the match has ended. My guess: They will not repair the mechs only after a fight on an extended campaign. Otherwise the would have to rework the whole re-arming mechanics.

But I can live with that. They include new missions for lights and mediums only and they will have extended campaigns on one planet. That's what I am looking for. The Hatchetman is a nice bonus, the Crab and the Cyclops I don't mind.

I just wish they enable Marauder and Warhammer in the near future, because they are already in the code.

Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

Quote from: Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura on 21.08.2018 16:20
I just wish they enable Marauder and Warhammer in the near future, because they are already in the code.
Maybe after the third or fourth DLC/Expansion, when sales for paradox-titles usually are declining :mrgreen: