Update zum Projekt Nr. 50: BATTLETECH - Tactical 'Mech Combat Returns to the PC.

Started by Sean "Crashingmail" Yoshioka, 21.04.2018 06:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean "Crashingmail" Yoshioka

QuoteBATTLETECH Keys Are On Their Way!
Geposted von Harebrained Schemes LLC (Projektgründer)

We are excited to let you know that we have begun distribution of BATTLETECH game keys into BackerKit accounts!

With over 50,000 Backers, it will take some time for all the keys to be distributed. You will get an email from BackerKit when your key has been delivered into your account so you don't need to keep checking it. If you go to your account and see a "Pending" message, please be patient.

The game will be available for pre-load on Steam on Monday, April 23rd at 9am PDT but the game WILL NOT unlock until April 24th at 9am PDT. Neither GOG nor Humble will have pre-load available so you'll need to wait to download the game until April 24th at 9am PDT if you are on those platforms.

All other digital Backer rewards - the Official Soundtrack, Art of BATTLETECH pdf, and codes for in-game rewards - will be delivered to BackerKit accounts in time for launch. You will receive a BackerKit email when that happens and must return to your BackerKit account to retrieve those rewards.

How to Get Your BATTLETECH Key: If you answered your BackerKit survey, your account has been "locked down," and you will find your key in your BackerKit account. The key, codes and digital rewards will remain there in case you ever need to find them again.

Go to https://battletech.backerkit.com/
- Enter the email address you used to back the game into the "Kickstarter Email" box and click on "Get My Survey"
- When you get the email from BackerKit, follow the link inside to your account Click on "Get Your Digital Rewards"
- Copy and paste your key into your gaming library of the platform

BETA players: please note that you must retrieve your *new* game key. The Beta *will not* update to the final release version of the game.

If you have trouble with your BackerKit account, please see the FAQ below.

We're almost there!

Thank you for all your support over the last 2.5 years!

- HBS

In case you haven't seen it, here's the intro video for the game. We attempted to capture the epic story of humankind's ascent to the stars and its eventual fall from the height of the Star League to the declining years of the Succession Wars. Hope you like it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAGY4UMScyU

FAQ

I can't access the email address connected with my BackerKit account to recover my account - what do I do?
Send us an email at info@hbs-studios.com with the old address AND the new address and we can update that for you.

BackerKit says I don't have an account - what do I do?
Please try again following these directions:
Go to https://battletech.backerkit.com/
Put your email into the box labeled "Kickstarter email" and click the "Get My Survey" button.
If you get still get this error message: "Sorry, we couldn't find a survey for that email." -- then contact us at info@hbs-studios.com and we will help you out. Include as much information about your pledge as you can, including your current email address and any old email addresses that you may have used when you pledged and if you backed on Kickstarter or BackerKit.

I didn't fill out my BackerKit account before the deadline - what do I do?
If you did not fill out your BackerKit survey, we are unable to fulfill your Kickstarter rewards. You'll need to go to the survey recovery page https://battletech.backerkit.com/ to fill out your survey. Your digital rewards will be in your BackerKit account soon after that.

I only see the Add-Ons that I purchased in BackerKit and not my rewards - what's up with that?
It's likely because a second account was automatically created for you when purchased the Add-Ons. On the page with the Get Your Digital Rewards button, you'll see a yellow band at the top. Just click on "Switch to another survey" and you'll be given the option to access the first account.

What about my other digital rewards like the code for the 'Mech skin, soundrack, or art book? When do I get them?As noted above, all other digital Backer rewards - the Official Soundtrack, Art of BATTLETECH pdf, and codes for in-game rewards - will be delivered to BackerKit accounts in time for launch. You will receive a BackerKit email when that happens and must return to your BackerKit account to retrieve those rewards.

If you have any other issues, emailing us directly at info@hbs-studios.com rather than through Kickstarter messages will help us serve you faster. 
Doragon o tataemasu

SMCPO Crashingmail  |  Web: www.36thdieron.de  |  Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS

Doragon o tataemasu

SMCPO Crashingmail  |  Web: www.36thdieron.de  |  Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS

Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

Jawollo! Hab meinen auch schon. Tjahaaa. Da wird Solaris wohl ein bisschen weniger stark umkämpft werden in den nächsten Tagen  :mrgreen:

Hoshi "Terry" Toranaga

Hoshi "Terry" Toranaga

Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

Und spielbar isset erst ab Dienstag... Meh. I want my cookies now!  :motz:

Der Steam-Key kann schon eingegeben werden, nur der Download klappt noch nicht.
Bei Gog kann man den Key wohl auch schon eingeben, sieht aber einen Countdown dann beim Spiel für den Download.
Doragon o tataemasu

Fronto

Doragon o tataemasu

Joshua "Gaookami" O'Connell

Gelber Vogel fliegt
Grauer Drache weise flieht
Ehre ist mir Pflicht

Red petals flying
Life is flowing so do I
Leaving signs behind

Doragon o tataemasu