It will come soon.....

Started by BayYan, 11.12.2016 10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Thori Kurita

BayYan

The second day begins
Comike has various legends.One of them is always better weather.
(It is said that even a typhoon changes a course. lol)

But It's unfortunate raining today. This is really rare.

However, The rain stopped with the start of Comike.

Izetta, author of "Black lagoon", JASDF F-14, Space Battleship Yamato...

Thori Kurita

nice, I see there some cosplay nerds,
or they always looks like some manga chars there?

8-)

BayYan

The last day, It's chaos day! :lol:

>>Thori Kurita-san
Lots of cosplayers also participates in the Comiket.
They can be seen here and there.

痛車 in Comike (Ita-sya: car painted anime or manga character. )

Fate/Apocrypha

TOYOTA Crown with Lovelive

Unfortunately, The German cookbook doujin-si which I looked forward to was not published. :cry:
But This doujin-si was published instead.

重巡プリンツ・オイゲン最後の奮戦 ドイツ海軍戦闘記録1944-1945 (Heavy Cruiser Prinz Eugen Last Bravely Kriegsmarine. Battle Chronicle 1944-1945)

Dodger "Ikokujin" Riggs

Wow BayYan. Awesome pictures dude!

BayYan

Extra
This is made near a comike venue and will complete soon.

BayYan

The Comic Marketstart 93 starts from today.

I am going to purchase the Doujin-shi written by the main voice actor who played this character at my friend request . lol

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Quote from: BayYan on 28.12.2017 22:36
The Comic Marketstart 93 starts from today.

I am going to purchase the Doujin-shi written by the main voice actor who played this character at my friend request . lol

Ghost in the Shell is awesome! I can highly recommend it! Have fun and good Hunting.

Gesendet von meinem G620S-L01 mit Tapatalk

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

BayYan

Doujin-shi dealing with Germany in this comike.

It introduces  the dishes of the DDR era.
I was surprised by the name of the dish. :o

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

:mrgreen:
Oh yes, you found a good one. We have some interesting names for some dishes:

- "Kalter Hund" -> Cold dog (in fact it is a vegitarian kind of sweet cake, no poor dog has to die for it :-D )
- "Himmel und Erde" -> Heaven and Earth (traditional dish wich varies in some Details depeding on the region you are coming from)

This leaves you with only one logical conclusion: You have to come to Germany and visit us. And when you are here make a trip to Austria as well. They have some FABULOUS Food over there!!!

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS

Hoshi "Terry" Toranaga

Quote from: Onai "Oni" Tekimata on 04.01.2018 07:52
:mrgreen:
Oh yes, you found a good one. We have some interesting names for some dishes:

- "Kalter Hund" -> Cold dog (in fact it is a vegitarian kind of sweet cake, no poor dog has to die for it :-D )
- "Himmel und Erde" -> Heaven and Earth (traditional dish wich varies in some Details depeding on the region you are coming from)

This leaves you with only one logical conclusion: You have to come to Germany and visit us. And when you are here make a trip to Austria as well. They have some FABULOUS Food over there!!!

Yes we do :)
Hoshi "Terry" Toranaga

BayYan

I thought about trying to make Tote oma, but unfortunately it is difficult to obtain german-style sausage(Blutwurst?) in Japan.

>> Oh yes, you found a good one. We have some interesting names for some dishes:
>> - "Kalter Hund" -> Cold dog (in fact it is a vegitarian kind of sweet cake, no poor dog has to die for it :-D )

Kalter Hund(冷たい犬: Tumetai-inu), Its dish is written only in the name on this doujin-shi . :-D
It is surely the interesting name! From the name I can not imagine the appearance of the dish.

Btw, There are dishes that look bad in Japan as well.
For example, もんじゃ焼き(Monja-yaki)
It is a popular junk food near Tokyo. But in some cases its appearance looks like puke.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monjayaki

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Really facinating that something like Kalter Hund is known in Japan, some Germans don't even know what it is. And from my point of view, the visual impression is only secundary for a dish, it has to taste good. I know some very delicious italian chees that some people - like my mom - would through away because it looks rotten (and it smells like something is decaying....)

BUT, then you know what that means:
We have to cook the most curiouse dishes that our homelands can offer. SO we will have to visit you in Japan and you will have to come and visit us in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and wonderfull Italy (beware of some local cheeses  :mrgreen: )!

BayYan

Comiket also starts this summer!

The Doujinshi dealing Battletech this time.

Explanation of Battletech Animation.

BayYan

On last Sunday, Comic market was finished!
210,000 people visited on the final day.(3 day's total, 530,000)

(This image is not time of peak congestion.  >:O)

Variety of doujin-shi were sold this time as well.

L:Military & Famous graphicers
R:spices, curry, whisky, Gyoza, Sake & German(DDR)
This time I could not find a doujinshi dealing with Germany :'(

Macross heroines, Minmay, Ranka, Sheryl,They are still popular and Many doujin-writers are the subject.

I had a really fun time for 3 day, but I got sad a little when I saw the empty event site.