Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

Started by Aeryo, 04.12.2016 07:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean "Crashingmail" Yoshioka

BTW der Stalker am Ende sieht so aus, als ob der unsere Farben trägt. :-O
Doragon o tataemasu

SMCPO Crashingmail  |  Web: www.36thdieron.de  |  Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS

Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

Quote from: Takehiko "Suldanessala" Takeda on 02.12.2018 17:51
secondary objective:
- defend the farm buildings
Yeah. Saw that, too. A wonderful example of wording precision in the objectives  :mrgreen:

Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura

@Superpod, got a question to you about this topic:

Who would form a 4 men coop group who agree to use joysticks only for the campaign?

It would be great for the immersion.

By the way, I am looking for 3 fellow MechWarrios who would agree to go through the MW5 campaign with me on a regular base.

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Count me in! I can not agree to get a full scale Superpod but Joystick and Throttle looks like fun... at least for MW5  8-|

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Jonas "Warschnuffel" Maltex

I'll have to check, if my stick is still operable under win10, maybe in addition to throttle controls from my racing wheel. Then ... i'll give it a try. but I will have till septemer to figure it out

Wong "Iothil" Fei

Thx for the great hint guys, about time a good MW singleplayer hits the shelves again.

@Story: Awesome Idea, I think I'll get a win10 compatible stick+throttle for this one!
"Always respect your enemy, never underestimate Him!" - Sun Tzu, Art of War

Mah Kraah

i have  a thrustmaster t16000 stick and throttle.... same as they have in the superpod
if i cant get ALOT better than they where with the stick i wont use the stick at all, it was painfull to watch them wrestling with the joystick controls
looked like they had torso locked to the legs
but coopmode!!!!!!! huray !!!!! now i am  exited

Tai-I Mah Kraah, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars,

Caducus

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

MW5 beta released:

Meine Rezession soweit nachdem ich zwei Spiele gemacht habe (beide Solo, beide in Stock Mechs (YEAH BABY!!!).

Die KI ist nicht sooo herausfordernd, aber ganz ok für den Anfang. Ich denke da kann man noch was reinhauen.
Die Grafik ist super! Ich habe dem Warhammer D gefahren und mit den PPCs um sich zu schmeißen sieht echt fett aus! Also für diesen kleinen Teaser auf das richtige Spiel bin ich schon mal ganz dankbar und freue mich auf den entgültigen Release.
Und ich freue mich mit euch Coop zu spielen!

Für das Extra an Battlemech fahren habe ich mir von Thrustmaster so ein Set aus Stick, Throttel und Pedals bestellt, dann wird es richtig kultig!

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS

Bitte nicht KI mit Schwierigkeitsgrad verwechseln!

Die KI ist tatsächlich sogar recht gut. Versucht mal einem Gegner im Rücken zu bleiben. Sobald der merkt, dass er da Feuer kriegt, dreht er sich um. Ein Awesome-8Q wird stets versuchen, auf Abstand zu bleiben. Taucht man in seiner Flanke auf, reagiert er sofort auf die Bedrohung. Bei der Vielzahl der eingesetzten Einheiten aber, sind Rückenschüsse unvermeidbar.

Was ich allerdings auffällig finde ist, dass die Waffen der KI-Einheiten weniger Schaden zu verursachen scheinen. Die treffen mich zwar auch konstant, die Panzerung schält sich aber nur langsam ab. Ich denke, das hat PGI aus Balancing-Gründen gemacht, damit es sich ein wenig Shooter-artig anfüllt: Ich und meine Lanze gegen den Rest der Welt.

Man stelle sich vor, der Gegner würde bei einem Schadensverhältnis von 1:1 mit 12, 16, 20 Mechs plus unzählige Panzer und VTOLs gegen eine Lanze antreten...

Thori Kurita

K wa. habe auch gerade 3x probegespielt,
bin definitiv dabei für Coop oder PvP wenn es dann mal kommen sollte.
(aber nicht mit Joystick, hasse das Ding)

Die PPK Effekte gefallen mir richtig gut, am Rest der Waffeneffekte muss man noch ein wenig arbeiten denke ich.
Auch die zusammenbrechenden Gebäude sind klasse gemacht, wenn man durchläuft oder draufhält.
Die Lanzemates stellen sich auch noch ein wenig blöd an, man bekommt plötzlich eigenes Feuer in den Rücken.  (MWO feeling  :mrgreen:)
Oder sie laufen so dicht neben einem, das man nicht zur Seite ausweichen kann ohne ihn zu rammen.
Und die Mechs der Mates schauen mich die ganze Zeit an, statt sich einfach nach vorne zu orinetieren.  :-)

Sonst habe ich auch keine großen Probleme bemerkt außer einer recht langen Ladezeit bis zum Start des Spiels, oder vor der Mission.

dewa mata

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Have tried to get a joystick, throttle, rudder setup up and running in MW5. It does not recognize all functions so I will have to wait for the effective release and hope they fix it....

Quote from: Onai "Oni" Tekimata on 04.12.2019 11:42
Have tried to get a joystick, throttle, rudder setup up and running in MW5. It does not recognize all functions so I will have to wait for the effective release and hope they fix it....

My setup won't work at all!

I already talked to the support and they told me, that only few joysticks are supported at this time. They asked me to send them a list of my devices, what I already did. Hoping they will support them in the near future...

Just a few things I already really love about MechWarrior 5:

1. The way the weapons "feel"
When it comes to PPC, Gauss, UAC, LBX, AC-BRF, Pulse Lasers, it's the best I've ever experienced in any MechWarrior game. LRMs and SRMs are kinda okayisch and I am getting used to the regular lasers. But the big, mean weapons are totally winning me over.

2. Lovely terrain
MechWarrior 4 and MWO had great maps and terrain at their time, but MW5 is playing i a different league. Especially the desert map is so beautiful! All the details, the way they used the light, the destructible buildings and terrain. I can get lost wandering around and admiring the beauty.

3. The slowness of the mechs
Compared to MWO, where mechs are on stim, MW5 feels right in terms of speed and control. An Awesome or Victor are no sprinter, they are majestic, fricking assault mechs!

4 more days...

Onai "Oni" Tekimata