Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries

Started by Aeryo, 04.12.2016 07:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Takehiko "Suldanessala" Takeda

Quote from: Grafstrat on 02.12.2017 15:49
LRM were more like MRMs. Armour Sheet of the mech ... wtf ?

He never used LRMs and you should consider that this video was made for presentation actual combat etc. So no need to get angry about armour ;-)

I dont like the style of the presentation, because it's way to stressful to watch. v_Bob is a little too high for me, but that's should be just one variable. I never expected that the game would be in state to be launched in 2018 and the presentation footage looked more like an early prototype of generic merc mission. I hope they will be showing more story based footage at Mechcon.

Compared to Kingdome Come Deliverance this looked like an pre beta. Warhorse is fixing stuff/bugs for almost 1 year and they fixed over 32k bugs. So being realistic this game should not be released before Q2 2019. And thats an highly optimistic guess.

We will see more at Mechcon :-)

P.S.: I liked the flipping tank ;-)

Izamu "Exard" Noguchi

Takehiko "Suldanessala" Takeda

Looks way better than the pre Mechcon Trailers. I like the way they present the Dropship and the Mechbays etc.

Jonas "Warschnuffel" Maltex

Yes, definately better. Seems to be of a way slower pace than MW:O – i would love to see a light mech in comparison :)

Izamu "Exard" Noguchi

Quote from: Jonas "Warschnuffel" Maltex on 27.12.2017 17:20
Yes, definately better. Seems to be of a way slower pace than MW:O – i would love to see a light mech in comparison :)

These are all original Battletech loadouts. And the Shadow Hawk is rather fast in comparison. Raven got 81kph too, Panther is slower with 64kph but they probably add the Jenner which has lightning speed with its 118kph. Can't imagine to drive a Locust without overpowered MWO loadouts. And with all these towers and helicopters and even enemy mechs, I wouldn't drive a light mech except for some recon missions or Co-op, Panther might work though...

There is a Locust in one of the videos....seems hardlocked at ~60kph though :)

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"

Joshua "Gaookami" O'Connell

Gelber Vogel fliegt
Grauer Drache weise flieht
Ehre ist mir Pflicht

Red petals flying
Life is flowing so do I
Leaving signs behind

Hatake "Storyteller" Matsumura

Ja, DAS sieht schon VIEL besser aus als das letzte Ingame Footage.

Und gut, dass sie das UI ausgeblendet haben. ;-)

Shin'ichi "K4t0o" Takeda

Ich bin auch erfreut! Sieht wirklich schöner aus. Ich bin schon gespannt, in welchen Versionen man das Spiel kaufen kann. =)

Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

Mir egal wie's weitergeht. Aber wenn die AK20s weiter so animiert werden, fahr ich nur noch Mechs mit AK20 :mrgreen:

Jonas "Warschnuffel" Maltex

The Laser-Effect still looks a bit weird. Not like it should have the impact it obviously has (on the Catapult for example). Maybe they wanted to show us something fancy, not the usual red, green and blue beams – maybe more like 'real' lasers, only visible once the hit a particel in the air.

Onai "Oni" Tekimata

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS

Shin'ichi "K4t0o" Takeda

Mein Lieblingsmoment ist der Drop vom Catapult! <3

Thori Kurita

Und weil es so schön ist  8-)

Onai "Oni" Tekimata